In addition to our English community, where you can find support by helpful users and moderators, we also have numerous faq-articles. We want to provide you with relevant information and assist you in various situations, like moving or technical errors.
- Managing your account online
- Mein o2
- How to extend your contract
- Mobile 24- month-contracts and its conditions
- Taking over a mobile contract
- Legitimation for self-employees and young people
- Extraordinary dismissal because of moving abroad
- Contract Cancellation
- Revoke or cancel a mobile phone contract
- Number porting
SIM-Card & Mobile Settings and Network
- Ordering and activation of your SIM
- PIN and PUK
- Mobile settings
- How to block your SIM and/or mobile number and reactivate it
- Self help guide for network issues
- RCS messaging
Tariffs & Options
- Current o2 tariffs
- Tariff Archive
- Product information sheets
- Automatic Data Upgrade (Datenautomatik)
- Blocking Third-Party Providers
- Third-Party Providers & value-added Services
- Discounts and offers
- The partner card
- Roaming for contract customers
Payment & Bill
- My bill seems to be incorrect - what can I do now?
- Payment reminder
- Subscriptions: How to cancel them
- How do I pay my outstanding bill?
o2 My Handy & Hardware
- Register prepaid sim card
- Further questions: registration and identification of your prepaid sim-card
- SIM Lock: How to activate your o2 Prepaid phone
- Top-up options for Prepaid
- How to check your balance - Prepaid
- Prepaid - tariffs, packs and options
- Prepaid - further questions and answers
- Call number transfer o2 Prepaid
- How to move your DSL connection to a new appartment
- Move to another appartment- Can I cancel my current contract?
- How to do a cancellation due to moving abroad?
- How to create a technical error ticket for (V)DSL line at o2
- How to set up your o2 HomeBox 6641
- Configuring a Fritz!Box for o2 DSL and change the system language to English, Spanish etc.
- How to change your WiFi key - o2 Box 6641
Did you find all information needed? We would appreciate it if you’d click “Gefällt mir”/ “Like”.
If you have another important topic in mind where further information would be helpful for yourself and for others, dont’t hesitate to leave a comment with your suggestion!
Latest Update: 10/2022