In addition to our English community, where you can find support by helpful users and moderators, we also have numerous faq-articles. We want to provide you with relevant information and assist you in various situations, like moving or technical errors.
- Managing your account online
- Mein o2
- How to extend your contract
- Mobile 24- month-contracts and its conditions
- Taking over a mobile contract
- Legitimation for self-employees and young people
- Extraordinary dismissal because of moving abroad
- Contract Cancellation
- Revoke or cancel a mobile phone contract
- Number porting
SIM-Card & Mobile Settings and Network
- Ordering and activation of your SIM
- PIN and PUK
- Mobile settings
- How to block your SIM and/or mobile number and reactivate it
- Self help guide for network issues
- RCS messaging
Tariffs & Options
- Current o2 tariffs
- Tariff Archive
- Product information sheets
- Automatic Data Upgrade (Datenautomatik)
- Blocking Third-Party Providers
- Third-Party Providers & value-added Services
- Discounts and offers
- The partner card
- Roaming for contract customers
Payment & Bill
- My bill seems to be incorrect - what can I do now?
- Payment reminder
- Subscriptions: How to cancel them
- How do I pay my outstanding bill?
o2 My Handy & Hardware
- Register prepaid sim card
- Further questions: registration and identification of your prepaid sim-card
- SIM Lock: How to activate your o2 Prepaid phone
- Top-up options for Prepaid
- How to check your balance - Prepaid
- Prepaid - tariffs, packs and options
- Prepaid - further questions and answers
- Call number transfer o2 Prepaid
- How to move your DSL connection to a new appartment
- Move to another appartment- Can I cancel my current contract?
- How to do a cancellation due to moving abroad?
- How to create a technical error ticket for (V)DSL line at o2
- How to set up your o2 HomeBox 6641
- Configuring a Fritz!Box for o2 DSL and change the system language to English, Spanish etc.
- How to change your WiFi key - o2 Box 6641
Did you find all information needed? We would appreciate it if you’d click “Gefällt mir”/ “Like”.
If you have another important topic in mind, where further information would be helpful for yourself and for others, just contact us in our English o2 community and send us your idea!
Latest Update: 08/2021