Here we provide information on how to block and reactivate your SIM and/or mobile number (logging in to our online portal is always necessary).
Block your SIM as soon as you notice it is lost.
I have a mobile contract
- How to block and unblock your SIM:
You can block your SIM via our customer portal online.
If you find your SIM card again or it is returned to you, please call customer services to unblock it again.
- How to block and unblock your mobile phone number:
You can choose from the following options:
- Barring of all incoming calls
- Barring of all incoming calls when abroad
- Barring of all outgoing calls
- Barring of all outgoing calls when abroad
- Barring of 0900 numbers
Please use this link to block/unblock your mobile phone number.
The change is usually implemented within 5 minutes of you submitting the request.
- Service charges for blocking your SIM or mobile number:
You can consult our price list to get information about our charges for this service.
O2 is entitled to block your SIM in certain cases pursuant to our terms and conditions. We charge a fee in such situations.
I am a prepaid customer
- You can block your SIM by contacting customer services.
You can also call customer services in order to block your SIM.
Did everything work for you? We would appreciate it if you’d click “Gefällt mir”/ “Like”.
If you have further question or any comment about this topic and process you can visit our English o2 community and write a question!
Latest Update: 01/2021