Warum O2
Warenkorb
Service
Gelöst

LTE ou 3G

• 6 February 2016
  • 7 Antworten
  • 1410 Aufrufe

Bonjour, svp je suis un client de 02 depuis février 2013, et aujourd'hui je vis à Köln. Je ne comprends pas pourquoi mon iPhone 6 m'affiche une connexion de données en 3G pourtant mon téléphone est compatible 4G/LTE. Pouvez vous svp m'aider ? Les réponses en français ou anglais seront les bienvenues mais aussi en allemand si possible. Merci

icon

Lösung von o2_Jessica 7 February 2016, 19:17

Zur Antwort springen

7 Antworten

Benutzerebene 7
Abzeichen +7
Does your IPhone usually get an LTE connection? It's possible that LTE simply wasn't available at your location in Cologne.

Thanks for your answers. The phone is new one and LTE is activated. That was the same problem with my last phone Samsung galaxy 4 mini. Please I use to lost network here and my phone is  shwiching from o2-de and o2-de+ what's the difference between them? If really LTE is not available in my location the only thing to do might be to change my operator isn't it?  The live net check on o2 website told me that LTE is available hire. I'm confused

Benutzerebene 7
Hello @Landry‌,

is it only at one place or do you get nowhere a LTE connection?

Which mobile phone do you use?

Not all telephones can use the LTE network.

o2-de is the normal o2 network, and o2-de+ is the E-Plus network that o2 customers can also use (but only the 3G network). You can try to change the settings in your phone that you tell your phone to only use the o2 network.

At the moment it is not possible for o2 customers to use the E-Plus LTE network. So maybe when you change the settings the problem will be solved.

But it is also important to make sure that your mobile phone is compatible with LTE and that your sim is also compatible.

Kind regards,

Jessica ☺️

Thanks for the  reply. My phone is iPhone 6 64g. And at the moment my phone is on o2-de+. I'm living in rodennkirshen. With my last phone Samsung galaxy mini 4 in Freiburg I was having H+  for data connection. But now I have just 3G with o2-de or o2-de+. How to know that my sim is LTE compatible? Thanks

Benutzerebene 7
Hello @Landry‌,

as I can see you use a Prepaid card and LTE is not available with your card.

Kind regards,

Jessica

Thanks a lot Jessica for your attention. I think this is my last question concerning this topic. Please can I apply for a postpay SIM card whiteout changing my phone number? I really want to keep the same number. Thanks once more.

Benutzerebene 7
Abzeichen
Yes, you can get one, but changing a SIM will cost 10€ for Prepaid. However LTE is generally not available in O2-Prepaid-Tariffs and there is no need for a change in your situation (you probably misunderstood this).

Changing a Prepaid- to a Postpaid-Tariff might be possible. Conclude a contract and port the Prepaid-Number to the Postpaid-Tariff.

Deine Antwort