Warenkorb
Service
Gelöst

DSL

• 20 March 2018
  • 1 Antwort
  • 129 Aufrufe

Hello.

home internet hasn’t been working since last week. Tried calling customer service so many times but no one can speak English.....

tried chatting but they told me to call, went to a shop that also told me to call. I don’t know what to do now. The router has “power”, “WLAN” and “DSL” lights on. I still get internet bars on my phone but no internet. Tried resetting it, turn off everything. Can someone help me please?

icon

Lösung von o2_Lars 20 March 2018, 13:14

Zur Antwort springen

1 Antwort

Benutzerebene 7
Hello @yuri96,

please ensure that all cables are plugged in properly and also ensure these are not damaged.

Also try unplugging and replugging every cable please also use the power connector of the router on a separate wall plug.

You can also set your router to factory defaults by pressing the reset button on the back of the router for at least 20 seconds. After that you can install the router using the web GUI and entering the PIN that came with your "Auftragsbestätigung".

If you still encounter problems connecting the router to the internet I strongly suggest calling the technical departement and opening a trouble ticket. You may call that departement together with a friend or neighbour who is able to speak german in case you encounter a colleague who does not speak english very well.

Regards,

Lars

Deine Antwort