Warum O2
Warenkorb
Service
Frage

DSL

Hi I get the SMS "Ihr o2 DSL/Anschluss wurde jetzt freigeschltet" but I still cannot activate the O2 Box and login my account on O2 website.

Kundenummer xxxxxxxxxx
Benutzername xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxx-xxxx xxx

Beitrag aus Datenschutzgründen von Sonic28 geändert!

5 Antworten

Hi,

how the ligthing looks at the router, wich lights flash, wich lights are stable ?

For login at "mein o2" you´ve got your first login data at the "Auftragsbestätigung" where you also find youre "Zugangspin"  and your phonenumber 

Greetz

the info light is stable red.

When I login I get the message like this. Therefore I cannot get any message from Mein O2  

Hinweis

Aufgrund von Wartungsarbeiten steht Ihnen Ihr Kundencenter - Mein o2 für DSL & Festnetz -
zurzeit leider nicht zur Verfügung. Bitte versuchen Sie es später noch einmal.

Vielen Dank für Ihr Verständnis.

I think the account problem still not solve given that I get the SMS that it's done...

Hi,

ok, the re light means that the router is waiting for the installdata, so there a two ways to put the "Zugangspin" into the router here o2 Router Hilfe: Alle Tipps und Infos im Überblick it is show you by video.

The techincan at o2  are working at the server so not all functions are to use and i don´t know when it is all clear.

Greetz 

Hi,

cuz when I access to the Mein O2 and  Produktinformationen, it shows

Die Seite kann leider nicht geladen werden.

So I think this might be the system error.

Can you provide me the zugagens-PIN for my router and I can figure out whether it's the problem form the system or not.

This problem started from last Friday....

Best wishes

Yen-Chun

Hi,

it´s no system error but seemingly o2 was a victim of the hacker attack, so for this they hav shut down some systems.

I am also only a customer so i can´t sent you any pin but you can find it at the confirmation of the order you´ve got by post (Maybe at th backside) or by mail (maybe at spam folder ?)

You can also wait here for a o2 worker, for this please wait a few time.

Greetz

Deine Antwort