Warum O2
Warenkorb
Service
Gelöst

O2 Contract Cancellation

I'll be leaving Germany at the end of September and going back to my home country permanently. I have 2 year "o2 blue all in m" contract and I want to cancel it before I leave Germany. What are the necessary documents to apply for cancellation and which action should I do online or some other way? When I go to o2 shop in marienplatz, they said to me "it is not possible to do here"

I am waiting for your answer. thank you very much

Güzide

icon

Lösung von Anonymous 28 August 2015, 12:19

Zur Antwort springen

5 Antworten

Wait for a moderator to send you a mail, which tells you what to do and which documents to send in. You will also be informed about the costs you have to expect.

Regards,

Fuchs

Hello again,

I received the email but I have a question about it.

I moved back my home country (Turkey) and it is not possible to have a anmeldenbescheinung from my country, before I go back to İstanbul. I have some paper which shows that, I moved my apartment from my landlord. Is it enough to cancel to contract?

Benutzerebene 7
Dear guzideozlu,

we also require copies of a confirmation of your employer or landlord.

Regards,

Carina

hello

it has been 10 days I dont have a call from o2. I will be leaving Munich at 29 September. could you please informed me about my process. I try to call to kundenservice but I can not able to talk anybody. The line is to busy, it's said.

Benutzerebene 7
Hi guzideozlu,

i already answered your Question here: https://.

Regards,

Carina

Deine Antwort