Warenkorb
Service
Frage

Problem moving out Germany

• 23 November 2017
  • 7 Antworten
  • 209 Aufrufe

Hello,

I have a very big problem with o2. I have moved out Germany in August and a seller from my o2 agency in Heidelberg told me that a simple letter was enough in order to resign my contract. I have sent this letter and I have received a mail telling me that I'm supposed to pay my o2 bills until October 2018!!! That doesn't make sense because I have left Germany. Then someone from o2, by phone, told me that it was a mistake and our contract will be cancelled out if we sent AGAIN this letter with all the informations! I did it, but it was not taken into consideration... Then I have received today an email asking me to fill a form because I'm leaving Germany. Is that normal? Is that a way to delay my resignation?... Thanks in advance for your answer!

Laurent

7 Antworten

You mean the following form? https://static2.o9.de/blob/12985654/v=3/Binary/contract-cancellation-moving-abroad-download.pdf 

Yes, it is necessary. Because you want a premature termination of your contract.

Ok but that's insane that NOBODY has sent me this form before now, right?! And is there a delay once I have fill the form? Until when should I pay the bills for nothing?

Thanks for your quick answer!

Best regards,

Laurent

Benutzerebene 7
Abzeichen +7
Why is it insane? It is unfortunate that you were given incorrect information in the shop but you have a contract and you have to fulfil your obligations under that contract. As a gesture of good will o2 is prepared to terminate the contract early if you permanently leave Germany.

You need to fill in the form and send in the required documents. It will probably take a few weeks to process and you will then be charged 3 months basic fee (Grundgebühr) and that will be it. 

Yes, I agree with you about the contract...and "insane" was a bit too much! Anyway, I have three lines on the same contract, do you think that I have to fill out three different forms or should I put the three phone numbers on the same form? 

Thanks a lot in advance for your answer,

Best,

Laurent

Benutzerebene 7
Abzeichen +7
If it is all one contract it should be sufficient to fill out one form and include all the numbers. I would also include the customer number of the contract to be sure.

Hi O2 I make my Abmeldung long time ago and they sent me a later that is success then I left from Germany  and till now is still take my money from my bank account. I try to call O2 put my kundennummer and it said is wrong could please help me with that case? 

Hi @Ngobreak,

thanks for your message.

I just checked your cancellation status because of moving abroad.

All your contracts are already deactivated. Your mobile phone contracts were deactivated on 6th January 2020. Until this date, you will still be charged.

The billing-period for your last bill is until 4th January 2020. Therefore, you will still get another bill for the 5th January 2020.

I hope that you now understand better, why you still get bills from o2.

Loving greetings,

Tobias

Deine Antwort