Warum O2
Warenkorb
Service
Frage

surfstick

Hallo 

I have been an o2 customer since 2012. This week I ordered a surfstick and sim karte for my laptop. 

unfortunately, I cannot use it still. I went to the o2 shop, but the sales there said because I ordered online, it-s non-of-their-business. 

Besides, they told me I have to pay 15 euro instead of 4,49 euro, which was the price the online chat sales offered.  The reason there is limitation for the attractive price for a XS Mobilfunkkunde.

Now I am looking forward to someone to help me solve this problem ASAP.

Thanks a lot! 

Best Regards,

Chen

Zu diesem Thema können keine neuen Antworten hinzugefügt werden. Du kannst gern ein eigenes Thema erstellen.

5 Antworten

Benutzerebene 7
Abzeichen +3
Have you already activated the simcard?

Benutzerebene 1
Hi Chen,

I am lad to read on facebook, that the surfstick works now!

Unfortunately the colleagues in the shop are right when they say that your new data tariff cannot benefit from the disount in connection with a o2 Blue XS tariff. I can see that it is correctly booked with the discount so that you should pay 4,49 EUR per month. But the benefit might automatically be deactivated by our system when running over you customer profile. :frowning

As you did the contract via our chat the 14-day cancellation period applies to it. If you don't want to risk the automatic deactivation of the benefit, we can still cancel you contract.

I am so sorry I cannot say anything more positive and can only apologise for this inconvenience. :frowning

Best regards

Ilona

thanks! it just suddenly works. finally!

Hi Ilona,

Thanks for your reply! But this is not an satisfying answer. 

O2 on-line chat sales offered attractive price with a surfstick of 9,99 euro instead of 19, and the contract only 4,49 per month, and I ordered it. 

Now to cancel it is not the correct RIGHT for your customer. Besides, I need this data service on the University campus for my thesis. I dont think i am doing all this communication to play a game with o2.

I will escalation until o2 commit the promise to customer.

Looking forward to your solution.

Regards,

Chen

Benutzerebene 1
Hi Chen,

I absolutely understand that this answer was not satisfying. Still, it was an honest answer. But of course you shouldn't suffer from a wrong information you got from us. Therefore I changed you tariff to tomorrow such that the benefit will be granted and no problem with our system should occur. I also put a reminder in my calender to make sure, everything will work out fine.

Thanks for your quick reaction here and your patience!

Best regards

Ilona